Our recent North West User Conference held at DTE House in Bury on Tuesday 05 August, was hailed a success by all those who attended. Existing customers and prospects were treated to a lively presentation from Invu Consultant, Peter Emmonds, discussing the digitisation of the paper process and the benefits of in-house scanning vs outsourcing.
- Understanding the business critical nature of being able to capture data with great accuracy
- Correctly interpreting that data to be used in applications such as ERP or Finance systems.
- Simultaneously archiving documents through using Invu alongside Kodak scanners to reap the full effectiveness of your eDM.
- How you can save time, space and provide business efficiency
- How you can end the constant battle with capturing your paper/data – however much you have – and consolidate it into an eDM that provides you with secure storage and easy to access records.
Invu’s CTO, Stuart Evans, was also on hand to provide his overview of the Accounts Payable (AP) process, discussing how organisations can capture data, build workflows, have swift integration of software solutions, receive exceptional search functionalities and improve their overall Purchase Order Processing (POP). How to improve POP without throwing out existing systems and starting from scratch is a challenge that many small to medium sized businesses face and can be a business objective that appears insurmountable. Thankfully though, as Stuart explained, it doesn’t need to be and can be achieved without starting over and accumulating large costs.
As with all our User Conferences, attendees don’t just have to take our word for it because we welcome existing customers to share their success stories, providing valuable insight into the potential of the Invu software and how it can be used in a variety of ways.
We are now gearing up for our next Invu London Conference on the 6th November 2014. You can find out more details and register by clicking here or email@example.com.