We are pleased to announce the latest update to Invu Document Management, available to all customers with an active InvuCare agreement.
Version 6.16 is packed full of new features and improvements, including:
- New Column Profiles: customise what information is presented to you so you only see what is relevant to your job;
- Intray Permissions: This functionality that enables Administrators to control which users and groups have access to an individual user’s intray, improving document access for those that need it while preventing those that shouldn’t see them for being able to;
- Searchable Metadata Links: When searching for a document, you can now conduct an additional search on these document results without losing the initial search;
- Thumbnail Views: the display of document thumbnails have been improved and individual users now have the option of them showing permanently in their intrays, search results and filing cabinets;
- Link Manager Enhancements: Link Manager is our integration tool. With this update it is even more powerful: It can identify changes in the data and automatically apply these to existing documents metadata, as well as setting its own retention and expiry dates on documents or even delete them entirely.
If you would like to learn more about this update and how it can help you, please contact us here.