Invu Version 6.10
The latest version delivers the following main new features and enhancements:
- Collaborative "chat style" notes – The Notes functionality in Invu has been overhauled to introduce a more user friendly and collaborative approach to document level collaboration and communication in a simple yet highly rich, dedicates Notes interface in the Invu client.
- Improved Web Performance – Improved performance configuration in the Invu Web client will enable faster page loading.
- Invu Web and Invoice Coding – Improved filtering and sorting
- Invoice Coding improvements – Improved visibility of document type to determine purpose; such as invoice or credit note. Visually identifying this decreases user queries and improves process efficiency.
- New Workflow feature – The ability to add custom Workflow activity enables emails to be sent dynamically, improving the User Experience. Implementing this feature will require current Workflows to be modified.
- Email Manager – Performance improvements (client and server) to provide a more fluid and seamless experience.
Ian Smith, General Manager, Invu, comments "We understand that our customers are being faced with new challenges in their business processes on a daily and weekly basis and our aim is to help alleviate pressures where possible with the use of our technology. As we embark into 2016, we have a strong pipeline of development across our solutions which we feel will meet the growing demand from our customers and businesses. User experience and satisfaction are of utmost importance, therefore we have included the enhancements in update 6.10 based on user feedback."