When: 12 July 2016 (9:30am)
Where: St James Square, London, SW1Y 4JU
Venue: The Clubhouse
Following on from last years Roadshow we will be hosting another two events, with our 2nd event being held in London on 12 July.
The Invu Roadshow event’s are free-to-attend and provide the opportunity for us to update customers on the latest solutions, modules and developments to the Invu technology.
- Registration (9:30am start)
- Delivery Portal
- Improved Email Manager – Drag & Drop
- 6.10/6.11 update – New features
- Purchase Order Processing – Increased control over the purchasing process
- The Accounts Payable process – Capture, workflow management, integration and reporting
This event will give you the opportunity to speak to our team directly, troubleshoot any problems and to hear about some of the added functionality and capability that you can gain from Invu solutions.
Showcasing the Invu solutions at this event will be Systems Engineer Steve Rhodes, UK Partner Manager Horace Evans and Invu Consultant Peter Emmonds. With almost 20 years experience of Invu between them, there isn’t a question or query they won’t be able to help our customers with.
Registration shall take place at 09.00 with the session starting at 09.30.
To sign up to this event please register using the form below.