London User Conference
Date: Thursday, 6th November 2014
Location: The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD
We’ve just over a week until the London User Conference takes place. On the 6th November we’ll be updating, demonstrating and educating attendees on the latest developments at Invu.
We’ve tailored a half day event that is packed full of content to ensure you’re getting the most out of Invu.
Packed into this half day event is the following:
- 09:00: Registration & Refreshments
- 09:30: Introduction (Tim Newman, Sales Director)
- Introducing the Invu Accounts Payable solution (Stuart Evans, CTO)
- Customer Success Story: Invoice Processing (The Wine Society – Julie Richards)
- Invu Products/Upcoming Release/Roadmap (Stuart Evans, CTO)
- Customer Success Story: DM with Sage 200 Links (True Shopping – Chris Black)
- Implementing POP: Adactus Housing Group (Chris Holden)
- POP: The Solution (Steve Rhodes, Systems Engineer)
- The Digital Mailroom (Sandeep Kang, Head of Technical Support)
The User Conference also gives you a great opportunity to catch up with the Invu team as well as offering you the chance to network with fellow Invu customers.
The event is FREE and as we’re so generous, we’ll even throw in lunch!
If you are interested in attending this event please fill in your details in the form below.
We’d love to see each and everyone of you.