2015 is fast coming to a close and over a cup of tea and minced pie, we decided to take a look back on the year.
We personally feel as though the last year has been jam-packed, with one highlight being our Invu User Conference in November. Aside from that, growth in team members, R&D with the new update 6.10 and a string of industry events have kept the team busy throughout the last 12 months.
Here we have rounded up our top highlights of the year.
- Customer Wins - An abundance of new customers implementing our 3 core solutions; Document Management, Accounts Payable and Purchasing.
- New technical team members – Helping configure our solution to meet demands and challenges of our customers plus driving our rigorous R&D programme.
- Invu Market Research – Launched with our market research report 'Addressing the fragmented approach to Purchase Order Processing (POP)' which shaped our POP solution in R&D.
- Update v6.10 – We bought 2016 to a close with the announcement of Update 6.10. The all singing, dancing update which includes an emphasis on:
- Collaborative "chat style" notes Improved Web Performance – Improved performance configuration
- Invu Web and Invoice Coding – Improved filtering and sorting
- Invoice Coding improvements – Improved visibility of document type
- New Workflow feature - The ability to add custom Workflow activity enables emails to be sent dynamically
- Email Manager – Performance improvements (client and server) to provide a more fluid and seamless experience.
- Correctly Managing Growth – We spoke about the value of combining invoice data capture with workflow and tight integration with accounting software to radically reduce costs and improve financial control, you can read our article here.
- Tackling the Evil Purchase Order Process – We discussed the evil PO which is causing havoc for finance departments across the land and how a clearer and smoother the process can be obtained using a 'POP' solution
- Octobeardfest 2015 – For the second year running we were proud to support The Prostate Project, a charity that raises money and awareness for Prostate Cancer. During October members of the Invu team ditched their razors and grew beards to raise money for a very worthwhile charity.
- A wealth of events – During 2015 we hosted and attended a range of events to help promote the Invu solution. We're going bigger and better in 2016, so watch this space!
2016 is set to be an interesting year for us with further solution developments in the pipeline, working closely with our customers to meet the ever-changing challenges they face and, of course, our User Conference 2016! Merry Christmas from all the team at Invu and Happy New Year.