When: 10 November 2016 (9:30am start)
Where: 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD
Venue: The Brewery
Our 4th Annual User Conference will be held at The Brewery, London on the 10th November.
For those that haven’t attended one of our Annual Invu User Conferences, the event is designed to inform and educate our customers with the latest developments at Invu. The event is a great opportunity for you to talk with other Invu users and understand how they are utilising our range of solutions.
We have a number of speakers this year including, Metrus Property Advisors, Redmayne Bentley, ABBYY and Objectiflune, alongside members of the Invu team. During the conference we will be offering two break out sessions with a focus on Document & Email Management and the Accounts Payable process. We’ll also have a DM surgery giving you the opportunity to sit down with our technical team and ask questions on how to enhance your use of our solutions.
- Automated Accounts Payable, a customer perspective – An interview with Metrus Property Advisors
- Automated Capture of Contracts (a customer case study)
- Shutting down the hard drive
- Mobile Capture – powering business processes (presented by ABBYY)
- GDPR and the ethical use of data (Craig Arnold from Redmayne Bentley)
- Mobile Forms – carry your forms, not the paper! (presented by Objectiflune)
- New Product Information
- Supplier Portal
- Invu Dashboard
- Document Briefcase
- The Invu Roadmap: The next 12-18 months
- Break Out Sessions
- Document & Email Management workshop – Including Invu Drag & Drop
- Accounts Payable – Featuring Flexicapture for Invoices
- The Invu DM Surgery – Ask the experts
To register your place at this years Invu Annual User Conference 2016 please use the form below.